-
November 2nd, 2005, 10:17 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Some have Pleasant company stamped on their neck while others have American Girl .... some times it's HUGE while others times it's very tiny
All of my dolls were purchased direct from AG @ different times. I would have never thought to look at their neck until I read an old post last night talking about it so of course I had to go check LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So does it mean anything when it says something different? Sized different?
BTW I also found that I might have to send felicity to the hospital soon [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
She was our very first doll, my very first time seeing an AG in person as a matter of fact [img]wink.gif[/img] She came to us (direct from AG) with loose legs (if you hold her body and move it slightly her legs rattle and clink together) I called my friend who lives in chicago and raved about the dolls to me and she assured me this was normal blah blah blah so I just told my dd not to pul on her legs (Had I known then what I know now ... [img]mad.gif[/img] ) Any ways fast forward to today NONE of our other dolls legs move like that and felicity is the only 1 that cant stand up [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] and her poor legs clink with the slightest moovement.
So I guess She'll have to get fixed sometime before the poor gal looses a leg [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
BTW NOW I know what to look for and would not hesitate to send a doll back with an obvious defect I just wish I would have realized that that WAS a defect *sigh*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks